2018 Amelia McGuiness Scholarships - Now Open
The AMASDF is dedicated to providing practical support (for equipment, training, and resources), to up-and-coming winter snowsports athletes from the age of 10 to 18 years old, across all disciplines including disabled snowsports.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
• Applicants must reside in NSW, QLD & ACT only. The AMASDF Scholarship is no longer open to other states. Residential states will be checked against current SSA/SSO membership numbers.
• Applicants born between 2000 to 2008 need only to apply.
• Scholarship Amount: The amount per athlete will be determined by the AMASDF Committee and is subject to the amount of money raised during fundraising events.
Application Due Dates
• Online Application Now Open
• Online Application Close: 10th of October 2018
• Character Reference Due: 5pm, Friday 12th of October 2018 (applications will not be considered if a character reference isn't received)
• Notification: Successful and Unsuccessful Athletes will be notified by Friday 9th of November 2018.
The online application must be completed in one sitting.
A character reference must be received by AMASDF by 5pm 12th October 2018.
This character reference must come from a non-family member, eg. coach, instructor, school principal, teacher, employer, an association member.
The application will not be considered without a character reference.
Please scan and email the character reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Membership Number
A current Ski & Snowboard Australia (SSA) Paying Membership Number is required. This is not a Free Snowracer ID number.
If you do not have a current Ski & Snowboard Australia (SSA) Membership please click here
Successful Applicants Paperwork
Successful applicants are required to report on the funds provided by AMASDF by 14th December 2018. Further information will be emailed to successful applicants.