How to Help your School Coordinator Complete your Entry
School Coordinators have a big job in putting together school entries so here is a list of what participants, parents and carers can do now to make it easier for school coordinators to enter participants into the Championships:
- All Participants need to have an active Snowracer SnowID. If you have entered the Championships before, you will have a SnowID already but it will need to be renewed and activated for 2019. New participants will need to sign up for Snowracer to receive a SnowID. To renew or register now, go to https://www.snowracer.com.au/registration/. You can look up your Snowracer status to check if you are registered and renewed.
- Pass on your SnowID to your school coordinator. They will need to know this number to be able to enter participants in the Interschools Online Entry System
- Let your school coordinator know what disciplines you wish to enter and what year at school you are in. Start Lists will be available online from mid May, so you will be able to check that you have been entered into the correct disciplines and divisions.
- Can you help the school as a Team Manager or Volunteer Course Official? Team Managers receive discounted lift tickets and Volunteers receive a free of charge lift ticket on event days. Let your school coordinator know if you are available for these roles as they will need to register this information in the Interschools Online Entry System.
- Complete your Online Participant Waiver Form. Volunteers will need to complete the Online Volunteer Waiver Form.